“Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.” – Voltaire
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Don’t let the pressure of finding the perfect gift get to you. Instead, have fun! These quirky gift ideas are a great start to letting the lit lovers in your life know how much they mean to you!
- Live flowers are so ho-hum. But Shakespeare flowers that never die? Order a bouquet!
- When sweet words fail you, let Tinkerbell do the talking with this far-from-ordinary pendant.
- This charming Jane Austen Cookbook is perfect for fans of Austen, food and cooking. Three birds, one stone!
- Adult coloring is fun — more so when it’s done Game of Thrones style with the one you love.
- Dinner and drinks pair well with these punk rock author coasters. And there’s a literacy bonus: Purchasing a set of these coasters sends one book to a community in need.
- Give your valentine some wearable lit love. This Dewey Decimal tie and Twelfth Night scarf dress up any romantic occasion.
- Turn up the volume on your romance with the jazz stylings of The Great Gatsby.