Hosting a New Year’s Eve party? Attending someone else’s shindig? Hanging out at home with the family? These simple snacks make for a more festive evening wherever you land.
Crunch & Munch
- Chips and guacamole are always a hit.
- Go crazy with kettle corn. They’ll love this coconut variation!
Fresh & Fantastic
- Put a party twist on caprese by making it bite size.
- These antipasto picks are light and tasty.
- Cucumber bites add a flavor of summer to any soiree.
- It’s not a party without Brie, and these cranberry pecan Brie bites are festive to boot.
- Bite-size cheese balls? What’s not to love?
- It’s exactly this: melty mozzarella dip.
- Spice it up with cheesy sausage balls.
- You had me at bacon, no-fuss bacon tomato and cheese cups.
- Have your favorite spinach artichoke dip in one bite.
- Mmm, baked wontons.
Slow Cooked & Worth It!
- Warm, saucy bourbon meatballs. Be still, my heart!
- These mini sausages are slow cooked to perfection.
- This mac and cheese is best eaten with all-natural utensils: your fingers.
- Portable pizza bites? Epic!
- Kid-size ham and cheese sandwiches are a perfect fit.
- Churros and Nutella. Need I say more?
- What’s better than cheesecake? Frozen cheesecake on a stick, of course!
A Toast to 2017!
- Drink in the New Year with your favorite champagne or your choice of festive cocktails.
- Mocktails are a great alternative on party night. Try this festive pink “not” champagne or the classic Roy Rogers.
- The kids can get in on the New Year’s toast with milk and cookies.
Best wishes for a snacky New Year!