There are so many perks to being a Douglas County Libraries cardholder! Here are just two.
Add visiting all of Colorado’s 41 state parks to your bucket list! Through Check Out Colorado, you can check out a backpack that contains a pass good for admission to any Colorado State Park, including these five within a stone’s throw of Douglas County:
- Chatfield State Park, Littleton
- Cherry Creek State Park, Aurora
- Castlewood Canyon State Park, Franktown
- Roxborough State Park, Littleton
- Golden Gate Canyon State Park, Golden
The pass is good for seven days, which means you can visit any number of parks in those seven days. Checkout is first come, first served; backpacks may not be put on hold.
Think globally, explore locally. Use your library card to reserve a free Adventure Pass to one of these local cultural institutions. Passes can be reserved up to 30 days in advance.
- Butterfly Pavilion, Westminster
- Clyfford Still Museum, Denver
- Denver Firefighters Museum, Denver
- Denver Museum of Miniatures, Dolls and Toys, Denver
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Denver
- Dinosaur Ridge, Morrison
- History Colorado Center, Denver
- Molly Brown House Museum, Denver